Blueline PE80 Pressure Pipe Light Blue PN12.5
Blueline is made from metric sized, flexible PE80 (MDPE) polyethylene to international standards. Blueline is coloured with a light blue co-extruded jacket and black inner. Blueline is a reliable, economical system which maintains a consistent water pressure rating across a wide range of sizes. MDPE is a popular material for urban water supply and is lightweight, strong and flexible. Blueline can be used for:
- Water distribution for town, rural & irrigation projects
- Rider mains for for urban water supply
- Cold water plumbing reticulation
- Household water connections from the main supply
- Compressed air lines (contact Iplex Pipelines for design advice on this application)
Blueline is manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS 4130 “PE Pipes for Pressure Applications” using pre-compounded materials conforming to AS/NZS 4131 “PE Compounds for Pressure Pipes and Fittings”. Blueline PE pressure pipes are independently certified in accordance
with the test requirements of AS/NZS 4130. Standards Mark License number SMK20400.
Blueline is made from premium material for toughness, integrity and a long life expectancy.
Blueline comes in a range of sizes to connect to existing pipe systems for easy conversion.
Excellent flexibility for ease of coiling, handling and laying.