Iplex Greenline PE100 Pressure Pipe
Iplex Greenline™ is a metric OD diameter polyethylene (PE) pipe manufactured to AS/NZS 4130 and is used for rural water reticulation. Iplex Greenline™ maintains a consistent pressure rating across a range of pipe diameters.
- Large Bore - better flow rates than LDPE of the same size
- Designed for dairy requirements
- Green stripe identification
- Suitable for pumped or gravity systems on flat to gently rolling country
- Suitable for in-line bloat treatment systems
- Compatible with the PLASSON range of compression pipe fittings