Iplex rainwater systems spouting and downpipe are made of extruded uPVC, containing titanium dioxide as an ultra-white pigment and U.V. stabiliser.
It is available either in a SOLVENT WELD JOINT system or as a RUBBER RING JOINT system, and can be used on light commercial buildings, houses, garages, carports, hay sheds, and wool sheds. It will collect rainwater from all New Zealand roofing materials for dispersal into storm water systems or drinking water storage, even in the most corrosive seaside atmospheres, or in thermal regions.
Excellent Reasons to Specify this Product:
- Choice of joint systems (solvent weld or rubber ring)
- Choice of appearance (internal or external brackets)
- High front cover-up profile
- Standards - BS 4576 (where relevant)
- Seals - synthetic rubber to BS 4255 Part 1
- 65 mm round down pipe drains 60m2 of roof area per outlet.
- 80 mm round down pipe drains 100m2 of roof area per outle.
Download Product Information (pdf file)
Material Safety Data Sheet (pdf file)