Novakey PVC-U Pressure Faucet Coupling Solvent Cement x BSP Joint F&F
PVC pressure faucet coupling, Solvent Cement Joint x Female BSP Joint for use with Novakey Series 1 Pressure Pipe.
- Made from quality PVC-U, complies with AS/NZS 1477, connects using Solvent Cement/BSP thread
- Maximum allowable working pressure 15mm-50mm = 1800kPa PN18, 100mm = 1500kPa PN15
- 65mm faucet coupling = 1000kPa PN10
- 40mm faucet coupling is also a reducing faucet spigot
- This is a general guide only, if in doubt, check the pressure rating on the fitting or contact Iplex Pipelines for assistance
200 / 20
320 / 10
180 / 10
120 / 10
80 / 10
50 / 5
*Also a reducing faucet spigot
Transport and Installation costs
Low specific gravity and a range of jointing techniques can deliver reduced transport and installation costs.
High chemical resistance enables PVC-U to withstand highly corrosive media.
Long Service Life
Good resistance to photo degradation and creep stresses due to the study and development of particular additive compounds gives a long service life characterised by an excellent aging behaviour.
Inertia to electrochemical corrosion ensures good reliability in conveying potable and service water.
PVC-U pipes and fittings offer a flow capacity greater than metal pipes of the same nominal diameter and ensures constant low pressure losses as a function of time.
Fit for purpose
PVC-U pipeline systems are very suitable for the conveyance of potable water, food and beverages.
Impact and Tensile Strength
Excellent mechanical properties characterised by good tensile strength and impact strength allowing manufacture of pipes an d fittings to withstand a service pressure range between 6 and 21 bar.
Comprehensive and well tested to New Zealand standards to ensure service reliability of all products designed, engineered and manufactured to the specified construction standards.