In addition to our New Zealand export capabilities we also export out of our sister company, Iplex Pipelines Australia with factories in all six states. With this combined capability we have a strong presence across the Pacific Islands, Asia and the Middle East.
Iplex’s quality of product and commitment to meet customer needs ensures a strong export division that is well versed in meeting tight delivery schedules and supplying consignments in-full and on time. In conjunction with Iplex Pipelines Australia we have the capability to supply the following range of pipes and associated fittings:
- PVC Pressure pipes and fittings
- PVC Drain, Waste and Vent (DWV) Non-pressure pipes and fittings
- Polyethylene Pressure pipes and fittings for
- Glass Reinforced Polyester (GRP) Pressure pipes and fittings
- Ductile Iron Pipe, Fittings and Valves
- Gatic Ductile Iron Manhole Covers and Frames
- K2 Crossed Linked Polyethylene Pressure Pipes and Fittings for Hot and Cold Water Reticulation
Iplex in the Pacific
The Pacific Islands is a growth sector for the Iplex Pipelines Export division. Pacific based communities are getting larger and there is an increased focus on improving life styles, business enhancement, manufacturing capability and tourism. To support this growth, existing infrastructure networks need to be either:
- Enlarged; or
- Involve green field installations
Most importantly existing water and water sanitation networks need to be upgraded and extended to be able to cope with the increased populations and commerce.
Iplex Pipelines have extensive experience in exporting goods to the Pacific and most of what we export goes onto these new green field developments or in extending or improving existing water and waste water networks. Utilising aligned export agents, Iplex is able to ship a wide range of pipeline materials to any region of the Pacific, thereby assisting in the improvement the lives of the people throughout the Pacific Islands.